Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 510 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.770 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 89% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,762 zł (4,712 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)