Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.716 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 98% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,952 zł (1,333 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)