Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.432 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 94% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,794 zł (3,728 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)