Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.123 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 123% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,352 zł (2,026 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)