Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.676 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 102% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,554 zł (3,687 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)