Cost of living in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 485 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.774 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,719 zł ($4,960) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs C$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)