Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00754 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 345% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,683 zł (2,213,348 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)