Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00643 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 229% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 32,877 zł (5,111,400 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (31 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (about 2 hours ago)