Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00689 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 315% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 27,827 zł (4,037,123 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)