Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00641 PLN / SOS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 253% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 26,810 zł (4,184,557 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$7,620 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (about 2 hours ago)