Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.541 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 80% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,896 zł (元25,673) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (44 minutes ago)