Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 77% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,261 zł (元23,043) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)