Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.705 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 73% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,906 zł ($4,563) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)