Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 514 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.123 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 116% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,401 zł ($1,310) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (24 minutes ago)