Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.773 PLN / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 636 prices entered by 58 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 97% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,921 zł ($4,750) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)