Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 555 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 98% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,187 zł ($1,575) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)