Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15393 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 15% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,553 zł (36,075 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)