Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13710 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,958 zł (43,455 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (37 minutes ago)