Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18406 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,802 zł (15,224 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)