Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 233 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.287 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 96% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,104 zł (€3,290) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Freetown costs 210,000 Leone (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)