Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 400 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 PLN / VND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,608 zł (41,429,863 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)