Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 43% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,345 zł (元9,401) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 1 hour ago)