Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 532 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.551 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,455 zł (20,788元) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)