Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.549 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 42% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,099 zł (元16,560) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 500 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)