Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.398 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,081 zł (4,348 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)