Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.759 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,441 zł (2,524 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)