Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 401 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.618 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 106% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,748 zł (NZ$7,542) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (about 4 hours ago)