Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,346 zł (﷼ 18,645,997) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)