Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 121% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,899 zł (6,321 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)