Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 519 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.020 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 110% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,577 zł (15,268 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)