Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 258 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 113% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,160 zł (15,176 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (23 minutes ago)