Cost of living comparison between Hafizabad, Pakistan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03795 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,237 zł (₨58,933) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (44 minutes ago)