Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03942 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,259 zł (₨57,306) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (36 minutes ago)