Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.046 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 135% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,879 zł (5,623 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (43 minutes ago)