Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 129% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,659 zł (14,304 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)