Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.732 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 31% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,660 zł ($2,588) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)