Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.387 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,285 zł ($2,741) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)