Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.775 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 138% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 23,812 zł ($6,308) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)