Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00328 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 126% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,985 zł (₩5,179,954) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)