Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00335 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 112% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 21,234 zł (₩6,339,185) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 15,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (23 minutes ago)