Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00334 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,283 zł (₩2,777,636) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (39 minutes ago)