Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00360 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,208 zł (₩891,810) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)