Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00329 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 125% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,321 zł (₩4,662,992) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$88 (about 1 hour ago)