Cost of living in Gwalior, India vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05292 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,837 zł (₨148,083) in Gwalior.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (41 minutes ago)