Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05525 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,837 zł (₨105,629) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (38 minutes ago)