Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 736 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06045 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 7% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)