Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05467 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 28% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,392 zł (₨98,631) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)