Cost of living comparison between Gunsan, South Korea and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00350 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,957 zł (₩1,130,378) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)