Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06088 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 16% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,624 zł (₨43,103) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)