Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03416 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,714 zł (₨196,554) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (36 minutes ago)