Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03183 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,928 zł (₨217,675) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)