Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02798 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,876 zł (₨245,731) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $712 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)