Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02711 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,079 zł (₨297,971) in Gujrat.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)