Cost of living comparison between Gujrat, Pakistan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04018 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 22% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,576 zł (₨113,879) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)