Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03079 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,195 zł (₨233,710) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)