Cost of living in Guiyang, China vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.556 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 9,363 zł (16,837元) in Guiyang.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)