Cost of living in Guines, Cuba vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.770 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,644 zł (2,558 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 1 hour ago)