Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.215 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,377 zł (R$ 3,601) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)