Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,405 zł (R$ 8,160) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)