Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.319 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,122 zł (€1,649) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)