Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.245 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,420 zł (€1,041) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)