Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.946 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 60% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,982 zł (1,516 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)