Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.123 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 60% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,985 zł (1,452 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)