Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 454 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.539 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,308 zł (元15,427) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)