Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 308 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 31% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,413 zł (元15,249) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (36 minutes ago)