Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,546 zł (元17,528) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)