Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 386 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.555 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,664 zł (21,024元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)