Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 385 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.608 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 49% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,724 zł (元6,128) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)