Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 338 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.567 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,387 zł (元5,968) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)