Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 510 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,778 zł (元17,045) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)