Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 491 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.550 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 33% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,432 zł (元17,149) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dortmund costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Split costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 13,799 (about 2 hours ago)