Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37915 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 106% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,216 zł (Bs 40,133) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)