Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 226 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20708 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,331 zł (Mex$ 16,084) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (41 minutes ago)