Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20470 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,770 zł (Mex$ 47,731) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (39 minutes ago)