Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 245 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18746 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,020 zł (Mex$ 16,110) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)