Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.305 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 97% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,200 zł (€3,299) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)