Cost of living comparison between Greenville, South Carolina, United States and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.209 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,814 zł ($1,856) in Greenville, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (35 minutes ago)