Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 437 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.907 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,239 zł ($1,853) in Greenville, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)