Cost of living comparison between Grand Dakar, Senegal and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00681 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,552 zł (668,682 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)