Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 463 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.364 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,796 zł (€1,328) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (27 minutes ago)