Cost of living in Granada, Spain vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 400 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.284 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,137 zł (€3,067) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (34 minutes ago)