Cost of living in Granada, Spain vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 544 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.533 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,865 zł (€2,617) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 503 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 29 (about 2 hours ago)