Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13892 PLN / NIO
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,935 zł (21,129 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (43 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)