Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13459 PLN / NIO
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,771 zł (20,589 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)