Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.163 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,786 zł (R$ 7,554) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)