Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.043 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,982 zł (R$ 7,655) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)