Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06864 PLN / MKD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,078 zł (88,548 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)