Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13710 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,539 zł (62,282 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)