Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13342 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,227 zł (84,150 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)