Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12405 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,042 zł (64,826 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)