Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15619 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,031 zł (45,017 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)