Cost of living comparison between Gondar, Ethiopia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17916 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,417 zł (13,490 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)