Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,254 zł (﷼ 92,155,451) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (25 minutes ago)