Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00236 PLN / CDF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,575 zł (3,206,316 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)