Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00232 PLN / CDF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,728 zł (3,331,497 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)