Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00229 PLN / CDF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,739 zł (2,947,987 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)