Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00231 PLN / CDF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,973 zł (4,308,843 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)