Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 172 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,864 zł in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (37 minutes ago)