Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21732 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 54% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,734 zł (E£ 7,979) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)