Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44751 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,069 zł (E£ 4,624) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)