Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21111 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,670 zł (E£ 36,332) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)