Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21695 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 54% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,444 zł (E£ 6,655) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (44 minutes ago)