Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.235 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,990 zł (€2,595) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 3 hours ago)