Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.303 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,885 zł (€1,135) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)