Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.254 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,798 zł (€2,774) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)