Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05383 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 18% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,105 zł (₨113,421) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Maldonado costs $U500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)