Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 455 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,750 zł (RM3,079) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)