Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.918 PLN / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 506 prices entered by 48 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,609 zł (RM10,470) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)