Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 675 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.914 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,527 zł (RM9,328) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)