Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 206 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06896 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,942 zł (Php115,159) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 1 hour ago)