Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 107 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06552 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,828 zł (Php119,472) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)