Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 83 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07106 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,999 zł (Php112,576) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)