Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07059 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,100 zł (Php114,747) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Asmara costs Nakfa4,300 (43 minutes ago)