Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 210 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08445 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,065 zł (Php59,972) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)