Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 242 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07184 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,189 zł (Php127,900) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)