Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 163 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06982 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,434 zł (Php120,791) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)