Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 493 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)