Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.837 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,052 zł (7,235TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (44 minutes ago)