Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.781 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,013 zł (7,698TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)