Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.983 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,275 zł (7,402TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)