Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.706 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,967 zł (9,865TL) in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)