Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.031 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,577 zł (7,350TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (42 minutes ago)