Cost of living comparison between Gaziantep, Turkey and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.291 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,858 zł (2,214TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)