Cost of living comparison between Gävle, Sweden and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44675 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 130% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,611 zł (19,274 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)