Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45198 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 125% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,618 zł (12,429 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)