Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44815 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 119% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,465 zł (12,195 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)