Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46091 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 135% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,353 zł (15,953 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (37 minutes ago)